Consulting and Public Speaking
Consultation services are offered for families interested in getting a fresh look at their child’s condition. This can be done as a one-time visit, annually or semi-annually depending on your needs. We begin each session with an inquiry about current status and treatments. Christine will help identify problems and solutions that may not have been previously explored or treatment concepts that are underdeveloped. Christine brings 30 years of physical therapy experience to each session creating practical solutions to long and short-term problems. Specialtiies include biomechanics, orthotic management and therapeutic exercise/Pilates.
Recent Public Speaking Events:
- June 2010, Pediatric Grand Rounds, Marin General Hospital, “Early Intervention in Down Syndrome: A Comprehensive Approach”
- October 2009, Marin Mothers of Multiples Club, “Understanding Early Interventions”
- December 2008, Marin Mothers of Multiples Club, “Prone Positioning in the Neonate”
- July 2007, Pediatric Grand Rounds, California Pacific Medical Center, “Treatment of Congenital Muscular Torticollis in Infants and Chldren”
- June 2007, Pediatric Grand Rounds, Marin General Hospital, “Treatment of Congenital Muscular Torticollis in Infants and Children”
Christine Egan is available for public speaking engagements, at your request. Email Christine with inquiries.